Top 11 Best First Dance Songs
Okay, we admit, this blog was supposed to be the ‘Top 10 Best First Dance Songs’, however as we made the list we realized there were so many amazing songs, that we couldn’t limit it to only 10, we had to give you our Top 11! When it comes to the First Dance, there are so many options! As the happy couple, you can ask Celestial Band to play your favourite romantic song, or you might like to make a compilation for us play from an iPod. We’ve seen all types of variations, and they all work!
For Some Inspiration, Here Are Our Top 11 Best First Dance songs!
- “Lover”- Taylor Swift
- “Thinking Out Loud” – Ed Sheeran
- “Tale As Old As Time” – from Beauty and the Beast
- “Perfect” – Ed Sheeran
- “I’m Yours” – Jason Mraz
- “Cant Help Falling In Love With You” – Elvis Presley
- “All Of Me” – John Legend
- “Make You Feel My Love” – Adele
- “I Won’t Give Up” – Jason Mraz
- “Halleujah” – Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley
- “Waiting on the World to Change” – John Mayer
There’s so many more, in fact, any song could be ideal for your First Dance as a married couple! This list will hopefully give you some inspiration and includes some of the songs we’ve been performing regularly for our clients. Talk to us today, and plan your dream wedding with your dream wedding band, Celestial Band! Enquire through our contact page or call us on 0467 375 489 and ask about our current special offer!
It’s Going to be Perfect!
Contact Celestial Entertainment